bob^ + [vDa] Clan Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» AA2.5!!!!!!!
Otther Games I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 8:50 am by Littlebob^

» aa 2.5 !!!!!!!!!!!!
Otther Games I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 11:32 am by Littlebob^

» World of tanks
Otther Games I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 16, 2013 2:50 am by Chevyman

» Final Fantasy 14 A Realm Reborm
Otther Games I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 2:23 am by TacoBob^

» Americas Army 2 Taken down again =(
Otther Games I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 5:20 am by Littlebob^

» War Thunder Screen Shots
Otther Games I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2013 3:49 am by Chevyman

» Proving Grounds has been released
Otther Games I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 11:59 am by Deadbob^

» Otther Games
Otther Games I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 6:13 am by ryanvda

» pwnage on 82nd
Otther Games I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 3:42 am by Forgottenbob^

Otther Games

2 posters

Go down

Otther Games Empty Otther Games

Post by Deadbob^ Fri Jul 19, 2013 8:19 pm

Hey Fellas,

Just wanted to try and get us all on a bit more lately as we haven't been as active lately.

I don't know about you guys, but EVERY TIME i play any First-Person shooter, other than America's Army, i get very fucking annoyed and want to go back to playing AA Laughing 

So i was thinking what we first need to do is have a look at some of the other options so we can all get pissed off and get back pwning on AA Twisted Evil .

I think we have a few people who have downloaded ghost recon but it seems some of us cant run it, as its quite a GPU heavy game.

So we should have a look around at some other FPS or TPS.

Heres a video of some pretty good FREE FPS/TPS that have come out not too long ago

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QUqHa0sR7KI

I've got on my system:

Planetside 2 - MMOFPS - Massive Game, pretty good Graphics, might be too good for some lol. I played a fair amount of this and got pretty good at it, its got some fucking awesome vehicles and a wide range of classes to choose from, only downside, like most Free MMO's at the moment it is free BUT it will try and get you to buy items in the game with real money, but as far as i am aware, if you spend a couple thousand hours on it, you can unlock almost everything without spending money lol. Would be a good game for a large group on comms.

Alliance of Valiant Arms - Quite old now, but its been made free quite recently. Similar to AA but you respawn if you die (just like in real life Rolling Eyes ).

Tribes Ascend - This game i think is fucking awesome but a little crazy. Its a little like Unreal Tournament but with a snowboard traveling at a 100mph all the time lol

Team Fortress 2 - I think everyone knows what this is, im not a big fan at all, i dont know why i even mentioned it.

And i think i've got Blacklight retribution but i think i only tried it once and i cant remember why. tongue 

If anyone else can find any other games they know of that they think would be worth downloading and giving a rumble, post it up!
Deadbob^
Deadbob^

Back to top Go down

Otther Games Empty Re: Otther Games

Post by Deadbob^ Fri Jul 19, 2013 8:24 pm

This will save you a lot of time downloading games that wont run on your system because you dont meet the minimum requirements. Type in the game you are thinking of downloading, click automatic detection and run the plugin and this webpage will tell you if your computer can run the game in question

http://www.systemrequirementslab.com/cyri
Deadbob^
Deadbob^

Back to top Go down

Post by ryanvda Sat Jul 20, 2013 6:13 am

ive been playing some mw3 a lil bit, the few times ive been on not any good american servers going on aa
ryanvda
ryanvda

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum